Arunachal Pradesh, a serene land tucked into the North Eastern tip of India, invites you to relax in its picturesque hills and valleys, enjoy its salubrious climate and meet its simple and hospitable people, with their glorious heritage of arts and crafts and colourful festivals that reflect their ancient faith in the inexorable power of nature.
The visitor has a wide variety of options to pick from. There are places of worship and pilgrimage such as Parasuramkund and 400 years old Tawang Monastery, or the sites of archeological excavations like Malinithan and Itanagar, the serene beauty of lakes such as Ganga lake or Sela lake or the numerous variations of scenic beauty of the snow-clad silver mountain peaks and lush green meadows where thousands of species of flora and fauna prosper. In addition, the state provides abundant scope for angling, boating, rafting, trekking and hiking. Besides, there are a number of wild life sanctuaries and national parks where rare animals, birds and plants will fascinate the visitor.
Nature has provided the people with a deep sense of beauty which finds delightful expression in their songs, dances and crafts. The climate varies from hot and humid to heavy rainfall in the Shivalik range. It becomes progressively cold as one move northwards to higher altitudes. Trees of great size, plentiful climbers and abundance of cane and bamboo make Arunachal evergreen. Arunachal Pradesh is considered to be the nature’s treasure trove and home to orchids.
Arunachal Pradesh has 12 tourist circuits across 83,500 sq. Km Each tourist circuit is character with different ethnic culture, topography and vegetation.
Govt. approved Travel Circuits:-
- Tezpur¬-Bhalukpong-Bomdila-Tawang Circuit
- Itanagar-Ziro-Daporijo-Aalo-Pasighat Circuit
- Pasighat-Jengging-Yingkiong-Tuting Circuit
- Tinsukia-Tezu-Hayuliang Circuit
- Margherita-Miao-Namdapha– Vijoynagar Circuit
- Roing-Mayudia-Anini Circuit
- Tezur-Seijosa-Bhalukpong Circuit
- Ziro-Palin-Nyapin-Sangram-Koloriang Circuit
- Doimukh-Sagalee-Pakke Kesang-Seppa Circuit
- Aalo-Mechuka Circuit
- Daporijo-Taliha-Siyum-Nacho Circuit
- Margerita-Jairampur-Nampong-Manmao-Pangsau Pass