Accommodation in Arunachal Bhawan and Arunachal House is given on a priority basis. Shri Sangeet Dubey, Deputy Resident Commissioner, looks after the accommodation for both Bhawan and House. He can be contacted at 8800211414.
The rates for stay, along with other requirements are as follows:
- Rs. 1000/- per day shall be levied as room rent in Arunachal Bhawan and Arunachal House for Govt. officers on duty, MLAs, Parliamentary Secretaries and Ministers, which shall be further enhanced to Rs. 1500/- per day after 15 days of continuous occupancy and bill shall be payable on daily/weekly basis.
- Room rent for officers on duty in New Block of Arunachal Bhawan shall be Rs. 700/- per day which shall be further enhanced to Rs. 1000/- per day after 15 days of continuous occupancy and bill shall be payable on daily/weekly basis.
- For all other categories of occupants, the room rent shall be Rs. 1600/- per day and bill shall be payable on daily/weekly basis.
- All guests are requested to deposit their room key at the reception counter while going out of the House/Bhawan for security reasons.
- As per instructions of Delhi Police, it is mandatory that all guests should provide photo ID proof on their arrival at Bhawan/House.
- A copy of the tour/duty order may kindly be furnished at the reception on reporting, to facilitate easy and proper billing.